Roy S. Houston, Ph.D
- Ph.D, in Zoology, University of Arizona, 1974
- M.S. in Marine science, University of the Pacific, 1970
- B.S. in Zoology, University of Arizona, 1968
Functional morphology and ecology of marine gastropods, intertidal and subtidal ecology, coral reef ecology.
- Director of the LMU Baja California Biological Station.
- Certified SCUBA instructor.
- Teacher and organizer of the LMU SCUBA Program taught through LMU Continuing Education.
(Esther) Virginia Merriam, Ph.D
- Ph.D. in Biochemistry, University of Washington, 1966
- B.S. in Chemistry, Elizabethtown College, 1962
The cytogenetics of Tetrahymena.