Anatomy and Physiology (HHSC 155) Tutoring for Fall 2021 is available through the ARC (Academic Resources Center) on the following days and times:
Fall 2021 Tutor: Kayla
Tuesdays 7:00-9:00pm in the Featherson Life Sciences Building-FEA 164
Wednesdays 5:30-7:00pm in the Featherson Life Sciences Building-FEA 152
View the Tutoring Schedule & Make an Appointment
- Sign in to myLMU.
- Click "Writing & Course Tutoring" under Academics.
- The first time you log in, you'll be prompted to register an account.
- Switch between the Writing Center and Course Tutoring/Language Tutoring schedules with the drop down menu at the top of the page.
- Use the "limit to" dropdown menu above the schedule to limit tutors shown by the courses for which they tutor.
- Click on the session you plan to attend and complete the appointment form.
- Find your tutor's Zoom link in the tutor bio section of the appointment form.
- If you can't make it to the session, remember to log back in and cancel your appointment.
Follow this link for more information about WCONLINE, the online scheduling system for the ARC's tutoring programs. Questions about course tutoring? Review our FAQs page or contact the Academic Resource Center.