The five graduate certificate programs offer convenient advanced program for the engineers, systems engineers and managers who would benefit from understanding the concepts, principles and practices both in theory and in real world implementation for key areas in today's advancing technological world. The program can be completed within three consecutive semesters (one course per semester), or one year if one class is taken during the summer sessions.
- Software Architecture Certificate
- Cybersecurity Certificate
- Engineering Project Management Certificate
- Lean Healthcare Systems Certificate (Healthcare Systems Engineering program)
- Systems Engineering Certificate
- Aeronautics and Space Systems Certificate
Upon completion of the certificate program, the student may re-enroll for the M.S. degree in Systems Engineering and have the courses completed for the certificate be credited towards the M.S. degree.