There are several different funding opportunities for students including:
- Graduate Assistantships: If you are interested in having an assistantship position, please fill out the Graduate Research and Teaching Assistantship application.
- Rains Research Assistantships
- Teaching Assistantships: If you are interested in teaching assistantship, please fill out the Graduate Research and Teaching Assistantship application.
- Need-Based Scholarships
- Student Employment - Lion Jobs
- LMU Office of National & International Fellowships: ONIF assists LMU students interested in pursuing external fellowships that support their academic and career goals. There are fellowships for Graduate Students, for students pursuing Science, Technology, Engineering, & Mathematics (STEM), study and research abroad, public and community leadership, undocumented students and more. Visit the ONIF website for a full listing.
Please click here for more information on financial aid for graduate students.
- Graduate research, RAINS, and teaching assistantships are considered part-time employment with LMU.
- Need-based scholarships do not require any time commitment.
- Financial aid is not available for students with tuition waivers.
- Questions about financial aid can be sent via email to the Associate Dean, Dr. Nazmul Ula at email@example.com