Virtual One-on-One Appointments
To continue providing academic support and advising to our students, the staff of the Center for Student Success are available for virtual appointments. Here are the ways that you can connect with us:
- Questions about LMU Academic Policies, Paperwork and Registration: Undergraduate students can email Isabella Rand at Isabella.Rand@lmu.edu or attend her virtual drop-in office hours scheduled Monday-Friday from 1pm-2pm PST (email firstname.lastname@example.org for Zoom link). Current graduate students can email email@example.com.
- Health Professions Advising: Courtney will host virtual drop-in office hours for the spring 2021 semester. They are scheduled every Monday from 2-4pm PST and every Tuesday from 3pm-5pm PST. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the Zoom information. For postbac inquiries, email email@example.com.
Spring 2021 Registration Checklist
The Center for Student Success has compiled a Seaver College Students Spring 2021 Registration Checklist that you can reference to prepare for your Spring 2021 registration.
Located in Pereira Hall Suite 100, the Center for Student Success supports Seaver College undergraduate students throughout their academic career at LMU. The Center provides a wide range of services and special activities such as workshops and events designed to enhance students’ academic, professional and personal development. The Center also serves as a central location to access important information. Our professional staff, in partnership with other LMU divisions, can provide support in the following areas:
Experiential Learning Opportunities
First-Year Learning Communities
- LEAP (Life Science Early Awareness Program)
- PEEC (Program for an Engineering Education Community)
- ACCESS (A Community Committed to Excellence in Scientific Scholarship)
- CSSI (Google Computer Science Summer Institute)