Virtual One-on-One Appointments
To continue providing academic support and advising to our students, the staff of the Center for Student Success are available for virtual appointments. Here are the ways that you can connect with us:
- Questions about LMU Academic Policies, Paperwork and Registration: Undergraduate students can email Isabella Rand at Isabella.Rand@lmu.edu. Current graduate students can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Health Professions Advising: Courtney Klipp, Director of Health Professions advising, has virtual office hours every Thursday from 1:00-3:00 p.m. Email email@example.com for the Zoom link and for pre-health inquiries. For postbac inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Located in Pereira Hall Suite 100, the Center for Student Success supports Seaver College undergraduate students throughout their academic career at LMU. The Center provides a wide range of services and special activities such as workshops and events designed to enhance students’ academic, professional and personal development. The Center also serves as a central location to access important information. Our professional staff, in partnership with other LMU divisions, can provide support in the following areas:
Experiential Learning Opportunities
First-Year Learning Communities
- LEAP (Life Science Early Awareness Program)
- PEEC (Program for an Engineering Education Community)
- ACCESS (A Community Committed to Excellence in Scientific Scholarship)
- CSSI (Google Computer Science Summer Institute)
- iSTEM (interdisciplinary Seaver Transition, Engagement and Mentoring)