Admission Requirements for the Master's Degree in Healthcare Systems Engineering
- A completed online application and $50 nonrefundable application fee.
- Bachelor's degree in science or engineering from a U.S. accredited university. Candidates with degrees from U.S. accredited universities in other fields (e.g., psychology, pre-med, business) who have completed upper division science, mathematics and statistics courses will be evaluated individually.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 recommended. Lower GPA will be considered on a case-by-case basis
- Essay demonstrating passion for a health care
- 2 letters of recommendation
Graduate Application Deadlines
Please refer to our LMU Seaver College Graduate Admission application deadlines for specific dates.