Students seeking admission should have completed an undergraduate program in electrical engineering, computer science, or a closely related field. Additional coursework may be recommended or required as a condition of admission for applicants that have not completed an undergraduate program in electrical or computer engineering.
Each of the two programs, MBA and M.S.E. in Electrical Engineering, will review applications to the dual-degree program, and admission to the dual degree program will be granted only when each individual program recommends admission. Applicants who do not qualify for the dual-degree program must apply separately to the single degree program of interest.
Prospective students need to submit only one application to LMU Graduate Admission. Applicants must submit:
- Application fee
- GMAT or GRE score for admission into the College of Business Administration. The GMAT/GRE waiver policy and school codes are listed in the MBA program website.
- Transcript documenting the Bachelor's degree with a GPA of 3.0 or higher, and transcripts from every college or university attended, whether or not a degree was earned
- Personal statement discussing how the dual degree program supports the applicant's professional development
- (Optional) Two letters of recommendation
- Two years of full-time work experience is preferred