Why choose an MS in Electrical Engineering at LMU?
Loyola Marymount University offers a unique, multidisciplinary approach to Electrical Engineering in the innovative tech-hub of Silicon Beach and the aerospace/defense industry in Southern California. Consider the benefits:
Industry-Focused Professional Development
- Courses taught by full-time LMU faculty or part-time faculty actively working in the industry
- Strategic location in close proximity to the aerospace/defense industry and Silicon Beach
- Small class sizes offer valuable faculty mentorships for professional growth and career advancement
Interdisciplinary in Focus
- Special-study courses tailored to student needs and interests
- Laboratory components for both hardware and software development included in coursework
- Degree can be completed in a minimum of 1.5 years
- Thesis or non-thesis options available
- Graduate assistantship and scholarship opportunities available
The LMU Electrical Engineering program has the power to change career trajectories. Its combination of flexibility and rigor affords working professionals the opportunity to learn advanced skills and carry them straight into the workplace. Take a look at our results:
- Recent employers of LMU Electrical Engineering master's graduates include Raytheon, Boeing, Aerospace Corporation, HRL Laboratories, AT&T, Praedicat, and LA Drones.
- Thesis students have published at peer-reviewed conferences of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. Graduates have also published final results of their thesis in IEEE journals.