There are different opportunities for financial aid:
- Graduate Research Assistantships
- Rains Research Assistantships
- Teaching Assistantships
- Need-Based Scholarships
- Student Employment - Lion Jobs
- LMU Office of National & International Fellowships:
- Graduate Students
- Science, Technology, Engineering, & Mathematics (STEM)
- All categories: Graduate Students, STEM, Study & Research Abroad, Public and Community Leadership, Postgraduate Gap-Year Opportunities, Undocumented students
- Fellowship Listings
- Assistantships are part-time employment with LMU.
- Scholarships do not require any time commitment.
- Financial aid does not include tuition waivers.
- Questions about financial aid can be sent via email to the graduate program director.
Please click here for more information on financial aid for graduate students.