There are different opportunities for financial aid:
- Graduate Research Assistantships
- Rains Research Assistantships
- Teaching Assistantships
- Need-Based Scholarships
- Student Employment - Lion Jobs
- LMU Office of National & International Fellowships:
- Graduate Students
- Science, Technology, Engineering, & Mathematics (STEM)
- All categories: Graduate Students, STEM, Study & Research Abroad, Public and Community Leadership, Postgraduate Gap-Year Opportunities, Undocumented students
- Fellowship Listings
- Assistantships are part-time employment with LMU.
- Scholarships do not require any time commitment.
- Financial aid does not include tuition waivers.
- Questions about financial aid can be sent via email to the graduate program director.
Please click here for more information on financial aid for graduate students.
If you are interested in having an assistantship position, please fill out the Graduate Research and Teaching Assistantship.