Loyola Marymount University and Seaver College of Science and Engineering are pleased to provide a number of paid graduate assistantships for new and continuing graduate students. Each year, Seaver College offers various new and continuing research opportunities. Assistantships allow our graduate students to gain paid research experience suited to their interests, while pursuing their degree.
Civil Engineering & Environmental Science Graduate Assistantships
- Measuring Pollutant Removal Efficiency of the Ballona Creek Rain Garden, Culver City, California.
- Los Angeles County Flood Control System: An Assessment of Best Management Practices to Mitigate Climate Change Impacts
- Assessing the Impacts of Climate Change on the California Current and Upwelling
- Establishing a Long-Term Trend for Fecal Indicator Bacteria (E. coli, enterococci) Along the Shoreline of Santa Monica Bay, California
- Electrical Engineering Graduate Assistantships
- Mathematics Graduate Assistantships
Mechanical Engineering Graduate Assistantships
- The Effect of Tempering Treatment on the Fatigue Life of Aluminum Lithium Wheels
- Optimizing Ductility in Magnesium Alloy Sheets
- Measurement of Vibration of Structures Using Laser Vibrometry
- Shape Optimization for Maximized Turbine Blade Film Cooling Efficiency
- Design and 3D Printing of Scaffolds for Tissue Regeneration