Scientists and engineers are creative problem solvers for some of the most challenging needs facing society.
At the Frank R. Seaver College of Science and Engineering, we educate principled leaders. As new technologies and scientific breakthroughs emerge, LMU introduces curricular offerings that equip future scientists, mathematicians, and engineers with the integrated and cross-disciplinary skills they need to succeed in the global marketplace.
The Center for Student Success is available to assist students on a variety of academic advising issues. The Center assists students in finding information on Internships and Research Opportunities while at LMU as well as career options and graduate programs available once they finish their undergraduate studies. In addition, Health Professions Advising is available to guide and help students apply to both traditional health professional schools as well as a growing number of careers within the Allied Health Professions. Explore our departments and programs:
- Chemistry & Biochemistry
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Science Program
- Health and Human Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Pre-Medical Post-Baccalaureate Program
- Systems Engineering Program
- Computer Science Summer Institute (CSSI) Extension
- Engineering Living-Learning Community (PEEC)
- First Year Program (ACCESS)
- Life Sciences Living-Learning Community (LEAP)